EPIL Latest Recruitment News 2022
Engineering Projects India Ltd (EPIL) has released notification regarding recruitment for Assistant Manager and Manager Gr.II posts. The vacancies for Assistant Manager and Manager Gr.II posts has a total vacancy of 12 posts. The application is starting on 09th November 2022 and will be closed on 25th November 2022. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment in EPIL, Latest job and vacancy news in EPIL follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 09th November 2022
- Last Date of Application: 29th November 2022
Posts & Vacancies:
Assistant Manager (Civil): 05 Posts
Assistant Manager (Electrical): 03 Posts
Assistant Manager (Finance): 01 Post
Manager Gr.II (Civil): 02 Posts
Manager Gr.II (Electrical): 01 Post
- Vacancies: 12 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Manager post is 32 Years and Manager Grade-II post 35 years of age.
- Application Mode: ONLINE (Eligible and interested applicants are required to apply only Online through EPI’s Website (Recruitment section) epi.gov.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The Registration is open from 9.00 AM on 09.11.2022 till 05.30 PM on 29.11.2022)
- Location of Job: Guwahati, Assam
Assistant Manager (Civil / Electrical): B.E. /B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent qualification in Civil/ Elect. (min 55% marks).
Assistant Manager (Finance): CA/ICWA/ MBA (Fin) with min. 55% marks in graduation.
Manager Gr.II (Civil / Electrical): B.E. /B.Tech or AMIE orequivalent qualification in Civil/ Elect. (min 55% marks).
Assistant Manager: Min. 2 yrs. Post qualification executive experience with min 1 yr. in next below grade in an organization of repute.
Manager Gr.II: Min. 4 yrs. Post qualification executive experience with min 2 years in next below grade in an organization of repute
Assistant Manager: Rs. 40,000/- per month + Applicable House rent Allowance
Manager Gr.II: Rs. 50,000/- per month + Applicable House rent Allowance
- Application Fees: Application Fees is not required.
- Selection Procedure: The applications will be shortlisted for interview based on the following criteria:
- The applicants must fulfill the requisite qualification with required percentage of marks and requisite experience for applied post.
- The applications will be shortlisted based on the percentage of marks secured in requisite qualification in 1: 5 ratio.
- Fraction of percentage in educational qualification will be ignored and will not be rounded off to the next higher i.e. 54.9% will be treated as less then 55%.
- On shortlisting, the list of shortlisted candidates will be hoisted on EPI’s website for information of all concerned and the shortlisted candidates will be informed 20 days well in advance for the date of interview through email.
- If required, management may conduct Written test for screening of applicants depending upon the number of applications received against the post. The applicants will be called for interview based on the performance in Written test.
- The list of selected candidates will be hoisted on EPI’s website.
- Interview Date & Venue: Will be informed later personally to the selected candidates through e-mail.
- Official website link: Directorate of Agriculture, Govt. of Assam
For More Details:
Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about EPIL recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.