NEIAFMR Latest Recruitment News 2023
The North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Folk Medicine Research (NEIAFMR) has released notification regarding recruitment for Assistant, Private Secretary, Pharmacist and more Posts. The vacancies for Assistant, Private Secretary, Pharmacist and more Posts have a total vacancy of 12 posts. The application is starting on 31st December 2022 and will be closed on 13th February 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in NEIAFMR follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 31st December 2022
- Last Date of Application: 13th February 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
Assistant: 01 Post
Private Secretary: 01 Post
Pharmacist: 01 Post
Panchakarma Nurse: 01 Post
Panchakarma Assistant: 04 Posts
UDC: 01 Post
Accountant: 01 Post
Store Keeper: 01 Post
Pharmacy Assistant: 01 Post
- Vacancies: 12 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: The upper age limit is 35 years for Private Secretary post, 30 years for Assistant / Pharmacist / UDC / Accountant / Pharmacy Assistant posts and 28 years for Panchakarma Nurse / Panchakarma Assistant / Store Keeper posts on the closing date of the application.
- Application Mode: OFFLINE (Addressed to – The Director, North Eastern Institute Ayurveda & Folk Medicine Rwsearch, Opp. APST Bus Station, PO- Pasighat, Dist.- East Siang, Arunachal Pradesh – 791102 on or before 13th February 2023)
- Location of Job: North-East India
Essential Qualifications & Experiences:
Assistant: Bachelor Degree from a government recognized University / Institute with minimum 6 years experience.
Private Secretary: Bachelor Degree from a government recognized University / Institute with typing speed 35 wpm in English/ 30 wpm in Hindi and 2 yrs experience
Pharmacist: B.Pharma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy with minimum 1 year experience OR Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy with minimum 3 years experience OR Diploma in Herbal Medicine / Technology from a government recognized University / Institute.
Panchakarma Nurse: Applicants with 12th passed with 2 year Diploma in Ayurvedic Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing / GNM from a government recognized University / Institute.
Panchakarma Assistant: 12th passed applicants with 1 year certificate course in Panchakarma.
UDC: Any Degree from a government recognized University / Institute with minimum 2 years experience in related.
Accountant: Applicants with B.Com. Degree from a government recognized University / Institute.
Store Keeper: Candidates having passed 12th class from a government recognized Board.
Pharmacy Assistant: Candidates having passed 12th Class with Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy from a government recognized University / Institute.
Assistant / Private Secretary: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per Month
Pharmacist / Panchakarma Nurse: Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/- per Month
Panchakarma Assistant / UDC / Accountant: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per Month
Store Keeper / Pharmacy Assistant: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per Month
- Application Fees: Will be informed soon.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on merit basis and as per recommendation of the Interview Board.
- Interview Date & Venue: Interview date and venue will be informed later personally to the selected candidates through e-mail or in the Official Website.
- Official website link: North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Folk Medicine Research (NEIAFMR)
For More Details: Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about NEIAFMR recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.