SSB Latest Recruitment News 2023 – 272 Vacancies
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
(Receiving of application ended on 19-Nov-2023)
SSB has released employment notification regarding recruitment for Constable (General Duty) Post. The vacancies for Constable (General Duty) Post have a total vacancy of 272 posts. The application is starting on 21st Oct 2023 and will be closed on 19th Nov 2023. The job location is All India. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 21st Oct 2023
- Last Date of Application: 19th Nov 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
(1) Constable (General Duty)
- Vacancies: 272 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: 18-23 years.
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Location of Job: All India
- Salary: Level 3 Rs. 21700 – 69100/- as per 7th CPC
- OBC/MOBC: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- Class 10th passed or equivalent from a recognised board or institute.
- Application Fees: UR/OBC/EWS: Rs.100/- and SC/ST/Female: Nil.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on Documentation, Checking Of Sports Achievements, Physical Standard Test (PST) & Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
How to Apply SSB Recruitment 2023:
Step 1: Open official website www.ssbrectt.gov.in
Step 2: Click on Recruitment section.
Step 3: Click on Apply Online Link.
Step 4: Fillup all the tab with your details.
Step 5: Make Payment. (If Applicable).
Step 6: After successfully done candidates are advised to take print out of application form for future references.
Important Web-Links of SSB Recruitment
Official website link: SSB
অসম চৰকাৰৰ প্ৰতিটো চাকৰিৰ খবৰ পোনপ্ৰথমে আপোনাৰ মোবাইলত পাবলৈ যোগদান কৰক:-
SSB Latest Recruitment News 2022
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has released notification regarding recruitment for Constable post. The vacancies Constable post has a total vacancy of 399 posts. The application is starting on N/A and will be closed on 37 Days from the date of publication of the Advertisement. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment in SSB, Latest job and vacancy news in SSB follow our website and know much more.
- Starting Date of Application: N/A
- Last Date of Application: 37 Days
Constable (General Duty)
- Vacancies: 399 posts in total
- Age Criteria: Candidates must be between 18 to 23 Years. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories.
Unreserved – 5 years
SC / ST – 10 years
OBC – 8 years
- Application Mode: ONLINE (Interested and eligible candidates may apply after going through all provisions contained in the advertisement available on website to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post for which he/she is applying for.)
- Location of Job: Assam
Candidates should pass 10th Class and matriculation from a recognized board or institute.
Players who have represented in any recognized International events representing the country.
Players represented a State/UT in the Senior or Junior level National Championship.
Players represented a University in an Inter-University competition.
Players represented the State Schools in the National Sports/Games for Schools.
Players awarded National Award in physical efficiency under National physical efficiency Drive.
Players represented State/Union Territory/University/State Schools Teams but could not win a medal or position.
Salary: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- per Month
- Application Fees:
UR / EWS / OBC: Rs. 100/-
SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Women: Nill
Payment Mode: IPO / Demand Draft
- Official website link: http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in
For More Details: Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about SSB recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.