MSSV Nagaon Latest Recruitment News 2023
Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV), Nagaon has released notification regarding recruitment for Assistant Professor, Section Officer, Assistant Librarian and Library Professional Assistant Posts. The vacancies for Assistant Professor, Section Officer, Assistant Librarian and Library Professional Assistant Posts have a total vacancy of 06 posts. The application is starting on 29th December 2022 and will be closed on 12th January 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in MSSV Nagaon follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 29th December 2022
- Last Date of Application: 12th January 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
Assistant Professor (Cancer Biology): 02 Posts
Section Officer: 02 Posts
Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
Library Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Vacancies: 06 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: Age limit As per the norms of Government of Assam
- Application Mode: OFFLINE (Prescribed application form along with all the required documents must reach to – “Registrar, Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya, H.B. Path, Kolongpar, Nagaon – 782001” on or before 12th January 2023)
- Location of Job: Nagaon, Assam
Assistant Professor (Cancer Biology): Candidates with M.Sc. and Ph.D. Degree in Bioengineering/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Bioinformatics can apply for the post. Those who haven’t done their M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Bioinformatics they should additionally posses at least PG diploma in Bioinformatics from a Government recognized University. Candidates having knowledge in Enzymes protein structure function and computational chemistry will be given preference.
Candidates having at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and CSIR NET or SLET qualified candidates will be given additional weightage.
Section Officer: Applicants having a Master’s degree from a Government recognized University/Institute can apply for the post. MBA in Marketing & Finance shall be given preference.
Assistant Librarian: Candidates have to have Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% of the marks, OR Its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale plus a consistently good academic record, computerization of library with five years experience to apply for the post.
Library Professional Assistant: The post required candidates with Bachelor Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation or an equivalent examination from any Government recognized Board/University.
Assistant Professor (Cancer Biology): For the post candidates have to have a minimum of 7 or more years experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/ Industry with evidence of high impact publication in the peer reviewed/ UGC listed journals and experience of guiding students at PG level.
Library Professional Assistant: Candidate must have experience of working at least for two years in Educational Institute/ Govt. & Private Organization.
Salary will be as per the MSSV Pay Matrix.
- Application Fees: Applicants have to pay an amount (Non-refundable) of 2,000/- (Two Thousand) only for Assistant Professor, Section Officer, Assistant Librarian post and of Rs. 1,000/- (One Thousand) only for Library Professional Assistant in terms of demand draft in favour of “Registrar, Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya” payable at “State Bank of India, Nagaon Main Branch (IFSC: SBIN0000146)” or Cash at Accounts Branch of the University
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on merit basis and as per recommendation of the Interview Board.
- Interview Date & Venue: Interview date and venue will be informed later personally to the selected candidates through e-mail or in the Official Website.
- Official website link: Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV), Nagaon
For More Details: Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about MSSV Nagaon recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.