DC Office Hojai Latest Recruitment News 2022
Deputy Commissioner (DC) Office Hojai has released notification regarding recruitment for Mandal post. The vacancies for Mandal post have a total vacancy of 14 posts. The application is starting on 20th November 2022 and will be closed on 04th December 2022. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment in DC Office Hojai, Latest job and vacancy news in DC Office Hojai follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 20th November 2022
- Last Date of Application: 04th December 2022
- Vacancies: 14 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age on 1st January, 2022. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of candidates of OBC/MOBC, 5 years in case of candidates of SC &ST and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt. office Memorandum issued from time to time.
- Application Mode: ONLINE (Online Apply Link – https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmhojai/)
- Location of Job: Hojai, Assam
The candidate must have passed HSLC examination or equivalent examination. The candidates must possess a valid 6 (Six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Surveys & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati and should possess minimum 6 (six) month diploma/certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute.
Pay Band of Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- per month and Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Application Fees: Application Fees is not required.
Required Documents for DC Office Hojai Recruitment:
- Self-attested copies of all certificates / mark-sheets in support of educational and other qualification, age and caste along with other testimonials.
- Self-attested copy of 6 months RCCC Training Pass Certificate.
- Three copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidates across the photographs (one of which should be pasted on the application from).
- EWS Certificate (in the case of reserved category).
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(1) of Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- Disability Certificate in case of PwD category candidates issued by competent authority.
- The applicants are required to enclose a self addressed envelope affixing postal stump of Rs. 5/- along with the applications.
- The candidates shall furnish their mobile number, whatsapp number and email ID (if any) on the application form for smooth communication of information relating to the conduct of examination.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates applying for the post of Mandal will have to appear written test. The shortlisted candidates based on written test will have to appear in the computer Proficiency Test (practical) 25 marks. The final selection list will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both objective type written test and will contain the names of candidates equal to the numbers of vacancies advertised and selected. There will be no waiting list.
- Date & Venue of Tests: Will be informed later.
- Official website link: Deputy Commissioner Office, Hojai
For More Details:
Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about DC Office Hojai recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.