DC Office Morigaon Latest Recruitment News 2023 – 08 Vacancies for Mandal Post
Deputy Commissioner (DC) Office Morigaon
(Receiving of application will end on 24-March-2023)
Deputy Commissioner (DC) Office Morigaon has released employment notification regarding recruitment for Mandal Post. The vacancies for Mandal Post have a total vacancy of 08 posts. The application is starting on N/A and will be closed on 24th March 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in Deputy Commissioner (DC) Office Morigaon follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: N/A
- Last Date of Application: 23rd March 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
(1) Mandal (Grade-III)
- Vacancies: 08 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: Applicants must be 18 year to 40 years of age as on 01stJanuary 2023. The upper will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC / MOBC candidates, 5 years for SC & ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Location of Job: Morigaon, Assam
- Salary: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- per Month with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Applicants must have passed HSLC examination or equivalent examination from any Central or State recognized Boards.
- The Applicants must possess a minimum 6 months diploma / certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- The candidates must possess a valid 6 months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidates must have knowledge of English and Assamese Typing.
Application Fees is not required.
The candidates whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria shall have to appear in a Written Test. The syllabus of the Written test will be as follows:
|Survey & Settlement Matter|
The candidates shortlisted based on written test will have to appear in Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) of 25 Marks. (Both English & Assamese).
How to Apply DC Office Morigaon Recruitment 2023:
Step 1: Open official website www.morigaon.gov.in
Step 2: Click on Notice -> Career / Recruitment section.
Step 3: Download the Advertisement.
Step 4: Fill up application in standard form (Assam Gazette in Part-IX).
Step 5: Attach all the attested copies of educational qualification testimonials along with Caste certificate, Employment Exchange Certificate, Age proof Certificate and 3 (three) recent passport size photographs with the application.
Step 6: The envelope containing the application form must be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MANDAL”.
Step 7: Send your application form with all documents or testimonials in the drop box labeled “DROP BOX” of DC Office Morigaon OR, post the application addressed to – “The Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon District, Assam” on or before 24th March 2023.
Important Web-Links of DC Office Morigaon Recruitment
- Click here to view the Advertisement (Published in “The Assam Tribune” on 21st March, 2023)
- More Jobs at Morigaon
Official website link: Deputy Commissioner (DC) Office Morigaon
অসম চৰকাৰৰ প্ৰতিটো চাকৰিৰ খবৰ পোনপ্ৰথমে আপোনাৰ মোবাইলত পাবলৈ যোগদান কৰক :-