ATEPFO Latest Recruitment News 2023
Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has released notification regarding recruitment for Estate Officer Post. The vacancies for Estate Officer Post have a total vacancy of 01 post. The Walk-in-Interview is on 23rd February 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in ATEPFO follow our website and know much more.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 23rd February 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
Estate Officer (Junior Engineer): 01 Post
- Vacancies: 01 post in Total
- Age Criteria: Applicants must be between 18 to 38 years of age as on 01.01.2023 to apply for the post.
- Application Mode: OFFLINE (Direct Interview – 23rd February 2023)
- Location of Job: Guwahati, Assam
Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic / Institute with fair knowledge in Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
Applicants must have minimum 2 years of work experience.
Rs.25,000/- per Month (Fixed)
Candidates must bring the following items on the day of the interview –
- Marks sheets and Pass Certificates from HSLC onwards (original and Self-attested photocopies).
- HSLC Admit card/pass certificate or Birth certificate for proof of age (original as well as Self-attested photocopy).
- Work Experience Certificate(s). (Original and photocopies).
- A Declaration Form downloaded from the official website of ATEPFO (www.arppf.nic.in and www.atepfo.in), printed on Legal size paper and duly filled in and signed by the candidates. The candidates will also affix a copy of their recent passport size photograph on the form.
- Application Fees: Application Fees is not required.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on merit basis and as per recommendation of the Interview Board.
Interview Date & Venue:
Date: 23rd February, 2023 (Thursday)
Time: 10:00 AM
Venue: Conference Hall, 1st Floor, Nidhi Bhawan, NH-37, Lalmati, Guwahati, Assam.
- Official website link: Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO)
For More Details: Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about ATEPFO recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.