ALMIS Latest Recruitment News 2022
Assam Land Management & Information Society (ALMIS) has released notification regarding recruitment for Computer Programmer post. The vacancies for Computer Programmer post have a total vacancy of 02 posts. The Walk-in-Interview date will be held on 27th December 2022. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in ALMIS follow our website and know much more.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 27th December 2022
- Vacancies: 02 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: Applicants must not be more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2022.
- Application Mode: OFFLINE (Direct Interview)
- Location of Job: Guwahati, Assam
Candidates applying for the post must possess M.Sc in IT / MCA / B-Tech / B.E. in Computer Science or IT or Software Engineering Degree from a Government recognized University / Institute.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the fields of computerization of land records including integration of textual & spatial data, computerization of registration and interconnectivity.
Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per Month
- Application Fees: Application Fees is not required.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on merit basis and as per recommendation of the Interview Board.
Interview Date & Venue:
Date: 27th December 2022 at 10:00 AM
Venue: Office of the Director of Land Records & Surveys etc., Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-32.
- Official website link: Revenue & Disaster Management , Govt. of Assam
For More Details: Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about ALMIS recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.