ASDMA Latest Recruitment News 2023 – 01 Vacancy
Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA)
(Receiving of application ended on 31-March-2023)
Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) has released employment notification regarding recruitment for Technical Assistant Post. The vacancies for Technical Assistant Post have a total vacancy of 01 post. The application is starting on 17th March 2023 and will be closed on 31st March 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 17th March 2023
- Last Date of Application: 31st March 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
(1) Technical Assistant (Information Technology)
- Vacancies: 01 post in Total
- Age Criteria: Applicants must be not more than 35 years of age.
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Location of Job: Dispur, Guwahati, Assam
- Salary: Rs.22,000/- per Month
- Job Type: Contractual (12 Months to 24 Months)
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Typing Speed of 40 wpm.
- Diploma / Certificate Course (1 Year) in Computers.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Adobe Reader, Internet, Email, etc.
- Candidates should have minimum experience of 3 years in similar position.
- Should have experience of working with Government department / agency.
Application Fees is not required.
The candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview and as per recommendation of the Interview Board.
How to Apply ASDMA Recruitment 2023:
Step 1: Open Official Website www.asdma.assam.gov.in
Step 2: Click on Career / Recruitment section.
Step 3: Click on Advertisement / Advertisement link given below.
Step 4: Fill-up the prescribed application form with all your details.
Step 5: After successfully done candidates are advised to take print out of application form for future references.
Step 6: Send your application form with all documents or testimonials addressed to The State Project Coordinator, Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA), Ancillary Block-I (Opp. SBI Sectt. Branch), Janata Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati- 781 006, Assam on or before 31st March 2023, 05:00 PM.
Important Web-Links of ASDMA Recruitment:
Official website link: Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA)
অসম চৰকাৰৰ প্ৰতিটো চাকৰিৰ খবৰ পোনপ্ৰথমে আপোনাৰ মোবাইলত পাবলৈ যোগদান কৰক:-