Assam Jatiya Bidyalay Guwahati Latest Recruitment News 2022
Assam Jatiya Bidyalay Guwahati has released notification regarding recruitment for Teacher (History) and Pre-School Teacher posts. The vacancies are Assistant Teacher (History) and Pre-School Teacher posts has a total vacancy of 02 posts. The application is starting on 16th September 2022 and will be closed on 29th September 2022. The job location is Guwahati. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment in Assam Jatiya Bidyalay Guwahati, Latest job and vacancy news in Assam Jatiya Bidyalay Guwahati follow our website and know much more.
- Starting Date of Application: 16th September 2022
- Last Date of Application: 29th September 2022
- Vacancies: 01 post in total
- Age Criteria: Upper age limit 40 years on the date of application.
- Application Mode: Online (mail at- [email protected])
- Location of Job: Guwahati
- Teacher (History): Master degree in the subject concerned. Assamese medium schooling background. 55% marks in aggregate in HSLC, HSSLC and Degree taken together.
- Pre-School Teacher: Graduate in Arts or Science disciplines. Assamese medium schooling background up to Class 10. 50% marks in aggregate in HSLC, HSSLC and Degree taken together.
- Teacher (History): Rs. 15000/- per month (during probation period)
- Pre-School Teacher: Rs. 10000/- per month (during probation period)
- Application Fees: No Application Fees Required
- Selection process: Short listed candidates will be informed for interview round. Candidates are to bring one passport photo and all original certificates only when called for Demo and Viva.
- Official website link: https://www.assamjatiyabidyalay.com
For More Details: Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about Assam Jatiya Bidyalay recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.