Chariduar Revenue Circle Latest Recruitment News 2023
Chariduar Revenue Circle has released notification regarding recruitment for Member of the Circle Quick Response Team (CQRT) Post. The vacancies for Member of the Circle Quick Response Team (CQRT) Post have a total vacancy of 08 posts. The application is starting on 29th January 2023 and will be closed on 04th February 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in Chariduar Revenue Circle follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 29th January 2023
- Last Date of Application: 04th February 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
Member of the Circle Quick Response Team (CQRT) as first responder in Revenue Circle as a part of the “Scheme for strengthening Circle Disaster Management Committees”: 08 Posts
- Vacancies: 08 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: He/ She shall have completed the age of 18 years provided that this age limit may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority up to a maximum of 3 years. A person should not have attained 55 years for enrolment into the CQRT.
- Application Mode: OFFLINE – Applicants are required to submit prescribed Application Form-A along with self attested photo copies of all documents and two copies of recent passport size photographs addressed to The Office of the Circle Officer, Chariduar Revenue Circle, Chariduar, Assam – 784103 on or before 04th February 04:00 PM. Envelope containing the application should indicate the name of the post applied for in block letters as – “Application for enrolment as a member of the Circle Quick Response Team (CQRT)”.
- Location of Job: Chariduar, Assam
- He/ She shall be a citizen of India and permanent resident of Assam only resident of the concern Revenue Circle will be eligible to apply for CQRT of that revenue Circle.
- He/ She shall have passed at least the primary standard, that is to say, the fourth class, and this condition may be relaxed by the competent authority at his discretion.
- Both men and women shall be eligible for enrolment into the team.
- A person shall not be entitled to be enrolled into the team, unless he/she is found to be physically fit and mentally alert.
- Any service in the National Volunteer Team and in the Armed Teams of the Union, Ex-servicemen shall be a special qualification.
- He/she should have interest in sports / NCC / NSS etc. having valid certificates of achievement in relevant field will draw extra credits.
- Knowledge of swimming is an essential criteria.
- He/she should have interest in disaster management activities. He / she should be willing to render services to the community.
- Any person in regular service/ salaried jobs will not be eligible to enroll under CQRT unless he/she is able to produce a certificate from his employer agreeing to spare his service for CQRT training and duty, when so require.
The payment rates applicable in case of CQRT members will be as per rates mentioned under ANNEXURE-I which will be paid on attending duty or attending any disaster management training. Each CQRT member will be paid Rs.120/- per day during training. The CQRT members will claim remuneration as per incentive claim form at FORM-C.
- Application Fees: Application Fees is not required.
- Only resident of the concerned revenue circle will be eligible to apply for CQRT of that Revenue circle.
- The applicant will fill up an enrolment form as available at Form-A and submit details to the Circle office.
- The Circle office will scrutinize the applications received from applicants and shortlist candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and accord points to the candidates based on credits earned.
- The rejected list of candidates will be displayed in the Circle office notice board along with reason for rejection. CDMC will screen all the applications (for respective Circle) and prepare a list of valid application.
- The Chairman, DDMA will notify the selection committee for every Circle office. The selection committee will constitute members from Circle Office, DDMA, Civil Defence, SDRF/ NDRF or any other member as deemed competent by the Chairman, DDMA of the District.
- CDMC will also hold a basic screening test like Physical tests, Cognitive ability test etc. at Circle Level. DDMA notified committee will hold the Physical tests and accord marks. CDMC will also hold Cognitive ability test (Physical test will include swimming, rowing, cycling, tree climbing, boat /banana raft making, running etc. Cognitive ability tests should include general problem solving test, memory tests, general intelligence test etc.)
- CDMC will shortlist and prepare a list adhering to 1:2 ratio norm.
- The list will be sent to DDMA for final selection. 8 members will be selected out of 16 member list and rest members will be on standby. The members who join the team will submit the filled membership Form-B to Circle Officer and Circle Officer will issue ID card.
- A CQRT member will be retained in the team based on his/her performance. In case of irregularity in duties, unauthorized leave of absence or resignation from membership, the position will be filled from the rest of the members in standby list.
- The members in the standby list will be eligible to undergo training at the cost of State Govt. The State Govt. will bear the expenses of members in standby list.
- Official website link: Chariduar Revenue Circle
For More Details:
The latest updates and news about Chariduar Revenue Circle recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.