DDMA Karimganj Latest Recruitment News 2023
District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) Karimganj has released notification regarding recruitment for Information Assistant Post. The vacancies for Information Assistant Post have a total vacancy of 02 posts. The application is starting on 13th January 2023 and will be closed on 30th January 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in DDMA Karimganj follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 13th January 2023
- Last Date of Application: 30th January 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
Information Assistant: 02 Posts
- Vacancies: 02 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: Applicants must be 21 to 43 years of age as on 01.01.2023.
- Application Mode: OFFLINE – Candidates have to send the application by post addressed to – The Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), Karimganj, Assam-788710 to be superscribed as “Application for the post of Information Assistant in District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), Karimganj” on or before 30th January 2023, 03:00 PM.
- Location of Job: Karimganj, Assam
Applicants having Graduate or equivalent Degree / Diploma from a recognized University or Educational Institution of Assam or HSSLC / 10+2 can apply for the post. Candidates must have to have at least 6 months Certificate / Diploma course in Computer Application or proven skill in Computer Application in the form of work experience.
Applicants with HSSLC / 10+2 qualification must have to have 2-5 years of working experience in DEOCs. Preference will be given to the candidates having satisfactory experience if working in DEOCs / similar works.
Rs.13,863/- per Month
- Application Fees: Application Fees is not required.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be short listed based on the marks secured in Graduation (40% marks), Higher Secondary (20% marks) and HSLC (20% marks). The short listed candidates will be called for Computer Test for 20 marks. Final selection will be made of the basis of marks obtained as per above criteria.
- Interview Date & Venue: Short listed applicants name along with Computer Test date and venue will be informed later personally to the selected candidates through e-mail or in the Official Website.
- Official website link: Government of Assam – Karimganj District
For More Details: Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about DDMA Karimganj recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.