DDMA Nagaon Latest Recruitment News 2022
DDMA Nagaon, also known as The District Disaster Management Authority has released notification regarding recruitment for Field Officer (Disaster Management) for Revenue Circle post. The vacancies are Field Officer (Disaster Management) for Revenue Circle post has a total vacancy of 01 post. The application is starting on 9th September 2022 and will be closed on 07th October 2022. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment in DDMA Nagaon, Latest job in DDMA Nagaon, vacancy news in DDMA Nagaon follow our website and know much more.
- Starting Date of Application: 09th September 2022
- Last Date of Application: 07th October 2022
Field Officer (Disaster Management) for Revenue Circle
- Vacancies: 01 post in total
- Age Criteria: Age should not be 21 years and avobe 35 years as on the 1st day of January, 2022, relaxable in case of ST/SC candidates as per Govt. of Assam rules.
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
The application must be submitted in standard form (ASSAM GAZETTE PART -IX) along with self-attested photo copies of all documents and two copies of recent passport size photographs. Application should be addressed to The Deputy Commissioner & Chairman, District Disaster Management Authority, O/o the Deputy Commissioner, Nagaon, Pin- 782001, Assam.
- Location of Job: Nagaon, Assam
Bachelor’s Degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geology as a subject or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture from a recognized University / Institution. Computer skills specially MS Word Excel / Power Point / Internet usage / Emails etc. (Preference will be given to candidates having done BCA or equivalent course on Computer Science).
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/- per Month
- Application Fees: No Application Fees Required.
- Selection Procedure: A walk-in-interview will be held on October 10, 2022. Only short listed candidates shall report in the Conference Room of District Emergency Operation Centre, District Disaster Management Authority, O/o the Deputy Commissioner Nagaon from 10 AM onwards with all original documents. The list of the short listed candidates will be available only in Official Website nagaon.assam.gov.in on 7th October, 2022.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 10th October, 2022 (Reporting Time- 11:30 AM)
- Official website link: https://nagaon.assam.gov.in
For More Details: Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about DDMA Nagaon recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.