DC Office Charaideo Latest Recruitment News 2023
Deputy Commissioner (DC) Office Charaideo has released notification regarding recruitment for Lot Mondol (Grade-III) post. The vacancies for Lot Mondol (Grade-III) post have a total vacancy of 16 posts. The application is starting on 04th January 2023 and will be closed on 22nd January 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment in DC Office Charaideo, Latest job and vacancy news in DC Office Charaideo follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 04th January 2023
- Last Date of Application: 22nd January 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
Lot Mondol (Grade-III): 16 Posts
- Vacancies: 16 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January, 2023. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of candidates of OBC/MOBC, 5 years in case of candidates of SC / ST(P) / ST(H) and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt. office Memorandum issued from time to time.
- Application Mode: ONLINE – Online Application Link – https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmcharaideo/ on or before 22nd January 2023. No application will be filled up after expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled. No email or offline or other form for submission of application is allowed. Candidates should mention a valid Mobile Number and Email address in the application form,
- Location of Job: Charaideo, Assam
The candidate must have passed HSLC examination or equivalent examination from a Govt. recognized board. The candidates must possess a valid 6 (Six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Surveys & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati and should possess minimum 6 (six) month diploma/certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute.
Pay Band of Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- per month and Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Application Fees: Application Fees is not required.
Required Documents for DC Office Charaideo Recruitment:
- Age proof certificate.
- Pass certificate and Mark sheet of HSLC or equivalent Examination onwards.
- Up-to-date Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- EWS Certificate (if applicable).
- Minimum Six (6) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Proficiency.
- “Recorders Certificate Class Course (RCCC) Training” Certificate.
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(l) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- Disability Certificate in case of PwD category candidates issued by competent authority.
- Passport Size Colour Photograph with white background.
- Candidates already in service must upload No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the HOD of the parent Department.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates applying for the post of Lot Mondol (Grade-III) will have to appear in an Objective Type Written Test (100 marks). The shortlisted candidates based on written test will have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) (25 marks). The final selection list will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both objective type written test and will contain the names of candidates equal to the numbers of vacancies advertised and selected. There will be no waiting list.
- Date & Venue of Tests: Will be informed later in the Official Website.
- Official website link: Deputy Commissioner Office, Charaideo
For More Details:
Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about DC Office Charaideo recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.