DDMA Kamrup Latest Recruitment News 2022
District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) Kamrup has released notification regarding recruitment for Field Officer (Disaster Management) for Revenue Circle Office. The vacancies are Field Officer (Disaster Management) for Revenue Circle Office has a total vacancy of 01 post. The application is starting on 22nd November 2022 and will be closed on 07th December 2022. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment in DDMA Kamrup, Latest job in DDMA Kamrup, vacancy news in DDMA Kamrup follow our website and know much more.
- Starting Date of Application: 22nd November 2022
- Last Date of Application: 07th December 2022
Field Officer (Disaster Management) for Revenue Circle
- Vacancies: 01 post in total
- Age Criteria: Age should not be 21 years and avobe 35 years as on the 1st day of January, 2022, relaxable in case of ST/SC candidates as per Govt. of Assam rules.
- Application Mode: Online (Online Apply Link – https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/fokamrup active from 22nd November 2022)
- Location of Job: Kamrup, Assam
Bachelor’s Degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geology as a subject or Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution with minimum 60% marks in Graduation. Computer skills specially MS windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, Power Point, DTP (English/Assamese), spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, concept of database, word processor, internet processing, email etc. Must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma / Certificate in computer application from an institute recognized by the Government.
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/- per Month
- Application Fees: No Application Fees is required.
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be done through multiple steps. Interview will be for 135 marks with the following break-up:-
- a) Total Marks in written Examination =100 marks
- b) Marks obtained in Computer test = 25 marks
- c) Attitude & personality traits etc. (Personal interview) = 10 marks
- Written Exam and Personal Interview Date & Venue: Will be informed later.
- Official website link: Government of Assam – Kamrup District
For More Details:
Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about DDMA Kamrup recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.