DSE Assam Latest Recruitment News 2022
Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE) Assam has released notification regarding recruitment for Post Graduate Teacher post. The vacancies for Post Graduate Teacher post have a total vacancy of 1385 posts. The application starting and closing date will be updated soon. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in DSE Assam follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: To be updated soon
- Last Date of Application: To be updated soon
Posts & Vacancies:
Post Graduate Teacher: 1385 Posts
- Vacancies: 1385 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: Applicants must be between 21 to 38 years of age as on 01.01.2022. The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC / MOBC candidates, 5 years for ST / SC candidates, 2 years for Ex-Servicemen and 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Application Mode: ONLINE ( Online Application Link – Will be updated soon)
- Location of Job: Assam
Rs. 22,000/ – to Rs. 97,000/- including Grade Pay of Rs. 11,800/- per Month
Educational & Professional Qualifications:
- Applicants must be a Post Graduate in concerned subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from a Government recognized University and should possess Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) qualification from an institution recognized by National Council for Teacher Education. Degrees obtained in off-campus and distance education mode shall not be considered as valid.
- Candidates must have appeared and passed Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) in the concerned cadre, conducted by the Government, scoring a minimum of 60% marks in case of Un-reserved category candidates and minimum of 55% marks in case of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes and Persons with disabilities candidates.
- Provided that for the teachers working regularly against a sanctioned Graduate post in any Provincialised High School or Higher Secondary School for a minimum period of 15 years having requisite academic and professional qualification for the post of Post Graduate Teachers appearing and qualifying in TET shall be optional and they shall be awarded with a weight-age of 60 marks for their 15 years of continuous teaching experience and those who have appeared and qualified in the TET shall get the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weight-age given for the experience.
- Provided further that any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience, any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose of selection for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
Qualification for Different Medium of School:
Medium of School
|1.||Assamese||In case of Assamese Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Assamese language as one of the subjects or have diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Assam Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese medium School.|
|2.||Bengali||In case of Bengali Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or have Diploma in Bengali issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya O Sanskriti Sammelan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali medium School|
|3.||Hindi||In case of Hindi Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read upto HSLC level in Hindi Medium School.|
|4.||Bodo||In case of Bodo Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read upto HSLC level in Bodo medium school.|
|5.||English||In case of English Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with alternative English as one of the subject or read from Class XI onwards in English medium school.|
Documents Required for Application:
Documents required to apply should be color scanned and clear in PDF format while uploading and applying online and all documents should be self attested.
- Passport Size Colour Photograph.
- HSLC Mark sheet and Admit Card (Age Proof).
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Bachelor Degree.
- Post Graduate mark sheet and Certificate.
- Higher Secondary TET mark sheet and Certificate.
- Ed. Mark sheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC).
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
- Certificate of NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level).
- Scanned Signature of the applicant.
- Experience certificate (if any) of 15 years of teaching experience as Graduate Teacher in Provincialised High / Higher Secondary School.
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
Application Fees is not required.
The candidates will be selected on merit basis and marks obtained in examinations.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in MA/ M.Com/ M.Sc. Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc. Examination (in case of Major/ Hons. The marks obtained in Major/ Hons shall be taken into consideration).
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in HSS final examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of B.T./ B.Ed. Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in TET Examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as a Graduate Teacher in Provincialised High/Higher Secondary School having requisite academic and professional qualification. Any experience teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher.
- 10 marks for NCC certificate (10 marks for ‘C’ Certificate and 5 marks for ‘B’ certificate).
- 10 marks for participation in recognized sports at National level representing Assam
- 10 marks for achievements in Fine Arts and Cultural activities representing the State officially at National level.
- Interview Date & Venue: Interview date and venue will be informed later personally to the selected candidates through e-mail, SMS or in the Official Website.
- Official website link: Directorate of Secondary Education, Govt. of Assam.
For More Details: Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about DSE Assam recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.