Government Model College Latest Recruitment News 2022
Government Model College has released notification regarding recruitment for Assistant Professor post. The vacancies for Assistant Professor post have a total vacancy of 01 post. The application is starting on 15th December 2022 and will be closed on 28th December 2022. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in Government Model College follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 15th December 2022
- Last Date of Application: 28th December 2022
- Vacancies: 01 post in Total
- Age Criteria: Candidate should not be more than 38 years of age as on 01.2022 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 10 years for PwD candidates
- Application Mode: ONLINE (Soft copy of the application form along with the receipt of the online/electronic payment to be emailed – [email protected] to the Principal, Government Model College, Deithor, Karbi-Anglong-782480 on or before 12.2022)
- Location of Job: Karbi Anglong, Assam
Educational Qualification and guidelines for selection of Assistant Professor as per Govt. OM No. AHE. 239/2021/68 dtd. 24.01.2022.
Rs.57,700/- to Rs.1,82,400/- per Month
- Application Fees: Applicants needs to pay Application fee of Rs. 1500/-(Fifteen Hundred) only (non refundable).
Account Details: Name: Principal, Government Model College, Deithor A/C No.: 39675156780 Branch: SBI, Murphulani Branch, Golaghat IFSC Code-SBIN0009864
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on merit basis and as per recommendation of the Interview Board.
- Interview Date & Venue: Will be informed later personally to the selected candidates through e-mail.
The latest updates and news about Government Model College recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.