S.B. Deorah College Latest Recruitment News 2022
S.B. Deorah College has released notification regarding recruitment for Assistant Professor post. The vacancies Assistant Professor post has a total vacancy of 02 posts. The application is starting on 21st October 2022 and will be closed on 02nd November 2022. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment in S.B. Deorah College, Latest job and vacancy news in S.B. Deorah College follow our website and know much more.
- Starting Date of Application: 21st October 2022
- Last Date of Application: 02nd November 2022
Assistant Professor (English)
Assistant Professor (Philosophy)
- Vacancies: 02 posts in total
- Age Criteria: The upper age limit of the candidates as on 01-01-2022 is 38 years which is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Application Mode: OFFLINE (Addressed to – The Principal, S.B. Deorah College, Ulubari, Guwahati-781007 on or before 2nd November 2022)
- Location of Job: Guwahati, Assam
Assistant Professor (English / Philosophy): Candidates must have Masters Degree in the respective subject from a recognized University / Institute.
Preference will be given to the candidates who had experience in their respective field.
- Application Fees: Application fees of 1500/- to be paid by a Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Principal, S. B. Deorah College’ payable at SBI, South Guwahati.
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be done based on performance in the Interview.
- Interview Date & Venue: Will be informed later through the college website.
- Official website link: https://sbdeorahcollege.org.in
For More Details: Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about S.B. Deorah College recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.