SSC CGL Latest Recruitment News 2022
SSC CGL, also known as State Selection Commission has released notification regarding recruitment for Assistant Audit Office, Assistant Accounts Officer and More posts. The vacancies are Assistant Audit Office, Assistant Accounts Officer and More posts has a total vacancy of 20,000 posts. The application is starting on 17th September 2022 and will be closed on 08th October 2022. The job location is all over India. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment in SSC, Latest job in SSC, vacancy news in SSC follow our website and know much more.
- Starting Date of Application: 17th September 2022
- Last Date of Application: 08th October 2022
|Assistant Audit Officer||Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Assistant Section Officer||Inspector of Income Tax|
|Inspector, (Central Excise)||Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Inspector (Examiner)||Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|Sub Inspector||Inspector Posts|
|Sub-Inspector/ Junior Intelligence Officer||Junior Statistical Officer|
|Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks||Senior Administrative Assistant|
|Tax Assistant||Upper Division Clerks|
- Vacancies: 20,000 posts in total
- Age Criteria: Age Limit is 18 to 32 years.
Age-relaxation permissible beyond upper age limit: [SC/ST- 5 years, OBC- 3 years, PwBD (Unreserverd)- 10 years, PwBD (OBC)- 13 years, PwBD (SC/ST)- 15 years, Ex-Servicemen (ESM)- 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date, Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof- 3 years, Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ST)- 8 years]
Additional permissible relaxation in upper age limit for Group ‘C’ posts: Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application- Upto 40 years of age, Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application- Upto 45 years of age, Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried- Up to 35 years of age, Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST)- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST).
- Application Mode: Online
- Location of Job: All over India
Educational Qualifications SSC CGL Recruitment 2022:
- Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute. Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- Junior Statistical Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- The candidates who have appeared in their final year of their graduation can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e.08-10-2022.
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- to 151100/- per Month
- Application Fees: An amount of Rupees One Hundred (Rs. 100/-) only
|Dates for submission of online applications||17-09-2022 to 08-10-2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||08-10-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||08-10-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||09-10-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||10-10-2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment.||12-10-2022 to 13-10-2022 (23:00)|
|Tentative Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination||Dec, 2022|
|Tentative Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination||To be notified later|
- Official website link: https://ssc.nic.in
For More Details: Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about SSC recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.