Women’s College Silchar Latest Recruitment News 2023
Women’s College Silchar has released notification regarding recruitment for Assistant Professor Post. The vacancies for Assistant Professor Post have a total vacancy of 08 posts. The application is starting on 27th January 2023 and will be closed on 10th January 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in Women’s College Silchar follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 22nd December 2022
- Last Date of Application: 15 Days from the date of Advertisement
Posts & Vacancies:
Assistant Professor (English): 01 Post
Assistant Professor (Bengali): 01 Post
Assistant Professor (Political Science): 03 Posts
Assistant Professor (Economics): 02 Posts
Assistant Professor (Education): 01 Post
- Vacancies: 08 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: Applicants applying for the post must not be more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2022. Relaxation will be given to the candidates 5 years for SC / ST, 3 years for OBC / MOBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Application Mode: OFFLINE (Addressed to – Principal-in-charge Women’s College, Silchar, Cachar, Assam on or before 15 days form day of advertisement)
- Location of Job: Silchar, Assam
Candidates educational qualifications and selection procedure will be as per Govt. OM AHE 239/2021/68 dated 24.01.2022, with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D. degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility conditions of NET/ SLET/ SET. The Applicants must have good academies with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale) at the Masters degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 59% marks may be provided to SC/ ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be proved to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Masters degree prior to 19th Sept., 1991.
- Application Fees: Applicants have to pay an amount of 1,500/- (One Thousand and Five Hundred) only (Non-refundable) in terms of demand draft in favour of Principal-in-charge, Women’s College, Silchar, Cachar payable at State Bank of India (SBI), Bazar Branch, Silchar.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on merit basis and as per recommendation of the Interview Board.
- Interview Date & Venue: Interview date and venue will be informed later personally to the selected candidates through e-mail.
- Official website link: Women’s College, Silchar
For More Details: Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about Women’s College Silchar recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.