Assam Tea Employees Welfare Board Latest Recruitment News 2022
Assam Tea Employees Welfare Board has released notification regarding recruitment for Junior Assistant post. The vacancies for Junior Assistant post have a total vacancy of 04 posts. The Walk-in-Interview date 25th November 2022. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about Latest job and vacancy news in Assam Tea Employees Welfare Board follow our website and know much more.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 25th November 2022
- Vacancies: 04 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: Age Limit is 18 to 40 Years as on 01.11.2022.
- Application Mode: OFFLINE (Direct Interview – 25th November 2022)
- Location of Job: Guwahati, Assam
Candidates applying for the post must be a Graduate in any field from a recognized University / Institute with Computer skill.
Preference will given to those having working experience in the field of Office work.
Rs.10,000/- per Month
- Application Fees: Application Fees is not required.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on merit basis and as per recommendation of the Interview Board.
Interview Date & Venue:
Date: 25th November 2022 – From 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM (Must reach the venue by 10:00 AM for enrolment of their names etc.
Venue: Office of the Welfare Commissioner, Assam Tea Employees Welfare Board, Ganeshguri, Amritpur Path, Guwahati – 6.
- Official website link: Labour Welfare (Government of Assam)
The latest updates and news about Assam Tea Employees Welfare Board recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.