DC Office Lakhimpur Latest Recruitment News 2023 – 06 Vacancies for Lot Mandal Post
Deputy Commissioner (DC) Office Lakhimpur
(Receiving of application will end on 11-March-2023, 05:00 PM)
DC Office Lakhimpur has released employment notification regarding recruitment for Lot Mandal Post. The vacancies for Lot Mandal Post have a total vacancy of 06 posts. The application is starting on 25th February 2023 and will be closed on 11th March 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in Deputy Commissioner (DC) Office Lakhimpur follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 25th February 2023
- Last Date of Application: 11th March 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
(1) Lot Mandal
- Vacancies: 06 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: Applicants must be 18 year to 40 years of age as on 01st January 2023. The upper will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC / MOBC candidates, 5 years for SC & ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Location of Job: Lakhimpur, Assam
- Salary: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- plus Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- per Month with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Applicants must have passed HSLC examination or equivalent examination from any central or state recognized Boards.
- The Applicants must possess a minimum 6 months diploma / certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- The candidates must possess a valid 6 months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidates must have knowledge of English and Assamese Typing.
Application Fees is not required.
The candidates whose application are accepted as per eligibility criteria shall have to appear in a Written Test. The syllabus of the Written test will be as follows:
|Survey & Settlement Matter|
The candidates shortlisted based on written test will have to appear in Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) of 50 Marks. (Both English 7 Assamese)
How to Apply DC Office Lakhimpur Recruitment 2023:
Step 1: The interested candidates may submit application online by visiting website – https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmlakhimpur2023
Step 2: ONLLINE FORM may be filled up from 25th February 2023, 10:00 AM to 11th March 2023, 05:00 PM.
Step 3: The date & venue of the written test will be notified through the Official Website of Lakhmpur district – https://lakhimpur.nic.in
Step 4: Candidates may download their admit cards from the website – https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmlakhimpur2023
Step 5: Candidates already in the Govt. service acting as addl. Mandals may apply through their employer.
Important Web-Links of DC Office Lakhimpur Recruitment
Official website link: Deputy Commissioner (DC) Office Lakhimpur