SIDBI Latest Recruitment News 2023 – 50 Vacancies
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
(Receiving of application ended on 28-Nov-2023)
SIDBI has released employment notification regarding recruitment for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ – General Stream Post. The vacancies for Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ – General Stream Post have a total vacancy of 50 posts. The application is starting on 8th Nov 2023 and will be closed on 8th Nov 2023. The job location is All India. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 8th Nov 2023
- Last Date of Application: 28th Nov 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
(1) Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ – General Stream
- Vacancies: 50 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: 30 years
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Location of Job: All India
- Salary: Rs 28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750(7) – 46600 -EB – 1750(4) – 53600 – 2000(1) – 55600 (17 years)
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 03 years
- PwBD: 10 years
- PwBD-OBC(NCL): 13 years
- PwBD-SC/ST: 15 years
- UR: 22 Posts
- OBC: 11 Posts
- EWS: 05 Posts
- SC: 08 Posts
- ST: 04 Posts
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject from any recognized University / Institution with a minimum of 60% marks (SC / ST / PwBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate from Universities / Institutions recognized by GoI / UGC.
- CA / CS / CWA / CFA / CMA OR Bachelor’s degree in Law / Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks (SC / ST / PwBD applicants – 55%) in aggregate from Universities / Institutions recognized by GoI / UGC / AICTE.
- Two years in Scheduled Commercial Banks/ All India Financial Institution in areas of MSME lending (except personal loan, educational loan, Vehicle Loan, Housing Loan, etc.)
- Three years in systemically important NBFCs in MSME lending / Non-Individual lending / Corporate Lending.
- Application Fees: The application fee is Rs. 175/- for candidates from the C/ST/PwBD category and candidates belonging to the other categories will have to pay Rs. 1100/- as application fees.
- Staff Candidates: Nil
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply SIDBI Recruitment 2023:
Step 1: Open official website www.sidbi.in
Step 2: Click on Career section.
Step 3: Click on Apply Online Link.
Step 4: Fillup all the tab with your details.
Step 5: Make Payment. (If applicable)
Step 6: After successfully done candidates are advised to take print out of application form for future references.
Important Web-Links of SIDBI Recruitment
Official website link: SIDBI
অসম চৰকাৰৰ প্ৰতিটো চাকৰিৰ খবৰ পোনপ্ৰথমে আপোনাৰ মোবাইলত পাবলৈ যোগদান কৰক:-
SIDBI Latest Recruitment News 2022
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has released notification regarding recruitment for Consultant Chartered Accountant post. The vacancies for Consultant Chartered Accountant post have a total vacancy of 03 posts. The application is starting on 20th December 2022 and will be closed on 02nd January 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in SIDBI follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 20th December 2022
- Last Date of Application: 02nd January 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
Consultant Chartered Accountant
- Vacancies: 03 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: Applicants must not be more than 35 years of age as on late date of submission of Application 02.01.2023.
- Application Mode: OFFLINE (E-mail to – [email protected] with the subject line “Application for the post of, << Consultant CA on Contract basis>> <<Candidate Name>>.” on or before 02nd January 2023)
- Location of Job: Guwahati, Assam
Applicants must be a qualified Chartered Accounts from ICAI. The candidate should have active membership of ICAI. Proficiency in MS Office, particularly excel and power point, data analysis / management / presentation tools shall be preferred.
Candidates with experience in the field of Social/economic infrastructure project financing and background in handling various project finances is desirable and will be preferred.
- Application Fees: Application Fees is not required.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on merit basis and as per recommendation of the Interview Board.
- Interview Date & Venue: Will be informed later personally to the selected candidates through e-mail or in the Official Website.
- Official website link: Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
For More Details:
The latest updates and news about SIDBI recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.