BCPL Latest Recruitment News 2023 – 04 Vacancies
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL)
(The Walk-in-interview will be held on 16-Oct-2023)
BCPL has released employment notification regarding recruitment for Officer (Laboratory) Post. The vacancies for Officer (Laboratory) Post have a total vacancy of 04 posts. The Walk-in-interview will be held on 16th Oct 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) follow our website and know much more.
- The walk-in-interview date: 16th Oct 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
(1) Officer (Laboratory)
- Vacancies: 04 posts in Total (UR: 03 posts & OBC: 01 post)
- Age Criteria: 32 years
- Application Mode: OFFLINE (Walk-in-interview)
- Location of Job: Dibrugarh, Assam
- Salary: Rs. 40,000 – Rs.1,40,000/- per month
- OBC (NCL): 03 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD (Gen/EWS): 05 Years
- PwBD [OBC (NCL)]: 08 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST): 10 Years
- Candidate should have completed Master’s Degree, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Minimum two years Post Qualification supervisory in line experience in laboratory functions Petrochemical plant/ Hydrocarbon refinery/ Oil Refinery/ LPG Recovery Plant/ Fertilizer Plant in Central or State Public Sector undertaking and/ or Large Private Sector organizations of repute, as an employee of that plant/ undertaking/ organization.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on Written Test & Interview.
Process of applying for the Walk-in-Interview:
Step 1: Open official website www.bcplonline.co.in
Step 2: Click on Recruitment section.
Step 3: Download advertisement.
Step 4: Read all the details mentioned on the advertisement pdf.
Step 4: Eligible candidates may attend for interview at Hotel Radisson Blu, Guwahati, Assam-781033 on 16/10/2023.
Important Web-Links of BCPL Recruitment
Official website link: BCPL
অসম চৰকাৰৰ প্ৰতিটো চাকৰিৰ খবৰ পোনপ্ৰথমে আপোনাৰ মোবাইলত পাবলৈ যোগদান কৰক:-
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) has released notification regarding recruitment for Apprentices Post. The vacancies for Apprentices Post have a total vacancy of 121 posts. The application is starting on 01st January 2023 and will be closed on 31st January 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in BCPL follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 01st January 2023
- Last Date of Application: 31st January 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
|Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical)|
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)|
|Graduate Apprentice (Chemical )|
|Technician Apprentice (Chemical)|
|Graduate Apprentice (Electrical)|
|Technician Apprentice (Electrical)|
|Graduate Apprentice (Instrumentation)|
|Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation)|
|Graduate Apprentice (Telecom)|
|Graduate Apprentice (Computer Science)|
|Graduate Apprentice (Civil)|
|Graduate Apprentice (Contract & Procurement)|
|Graduate Apprentice (Human Resources)|
|Graduate Apprentice PRCC/CSR|
|Graduate Apprentice Security|
|Graduate Apprentice (F&A)|
- Vacancies: 121 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: Applicants applying for the posts must be between 18 to 28 years of age as on 01.01.2022. Relaxation will be given to the candidates 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC / MOBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with Disability (PwD).
- Application Mode: ONLINE (Online Application Link – Click Here on or before 31st January 2023)
- Location of Job: Assam
|Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical )||Bachelor Degree in Engineering* in Computer Science / Information Technology with minimum 55% marks|
|Graduate Apprentices (Electrical)||Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering*with minimum 55% marks.|
|Graduate Apprentices (Chemical)||Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering*with minimum 55% marks|
|Graduate Apprentices (Instrumentation)||Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics*with minimum 55% marks.|
|Graduate Apprentices (Telecom)||Bachelor Degree in in Electronics / Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Telecommunication Engineering *with minimum 55% marks.|
|Graduate Apprentices (Computer Sc)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering* in Computer Science / Information Technology with minimum 55% marks|
|Graduate Apprentices (Civil)||Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering* with minimum 55% marks.|
|Graduate Apprentices (Contract & Procurement)||Bachelor Degree in in Mechanical Engineering* with minimum 55% marks.|
|Graduate Apprentices (HR, PR/CC & Security)||Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks. For HR, preference will be given for candidates having Bachelor degree in Business Administration. For PR/CC, preference will be given for candidates having Bachelor degree in Mass Communication & Journalism|
|Graduate Apprentices (F&A)||Bachelor Degree in Economics, Statistics or B.Com with minimum 55% marks.|
|Technician Apprentices (Mechanical)||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering*with minimum 55% marks.|
|Technician Apprentices (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering*with minimum 55% marks.|
|Technician Apprentices (Chemical)||Diploma in Chemical Engineering*with minimum 55% marks.|
|Technician Apprentices (Instrumentation)||Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics*with minimum 55% marks.|
Candidates who have passed out in the year 2020, 2021 and 2022 are eligible to apply in the aforesaid post. However Engineering graduate or diploma holder who had already under gone training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring required qualifications, shall not be eligible for being engaged as an Apprentice under the Act.).
Duration for engagement of apprentices is for a period of 1 (one) year only.
Rs.13,800/- per Month
- Application Fees: Application Fees is not required.
- Selection Procedure: Applications received online will be shortlisted based on eligibility criteria. In the event, the number of applications received is more, BCPL may modify the short listing criteria at its discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview. The final selection shall be based on Personal Interview amongst the shortlisted Schedule for personal interview of shortlisted candidates will be published in the BCPL Official Website.
- Interview Date & Venue: Interview date and venue will be informed later personally to the selected candidates through e-mail.
- Official website link: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited
For More Details:
The latest updates and news about BCPL recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.