Janata College Latest Recruitment News 2023
Janata College has released notification regarding recruitment for Assistant Professor Post. The vacancies for Assistant Professor Post have a total vacancy of 01 post. The application is starting on 11th February 2023 and will be closed on 25th February 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in Janata College follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 11th February 2023
- Last Date of Application: 25th February 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
Assistant Professor (Philosophy): 01 Post
**OBC / MOBC Candidates only.
- Vacancies: 01 post in Total
- Age Criteria: Applicants should not be more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2023. Age relaxation will be given 5 years for SC / ST candidates, 3 years for OBC / MOBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Application Mode: OFFLINE (Addressed to – The Principal, Janata College, Serfanguri on or before 25th February, 2023)
- Location of Job: Kokrajhar, Assam
The Educational Qualifications will be as per Govt. Office Memo. No: AHE.239/2021/68 Dated 24.01.2022
- Application Fees: Applicants have to pay a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs.1,500/-[Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred] only drawn in favour of Principal, Janata College, Serfanguri payable at SBI, Kokrajhar Court Para Branch (00119).
- Selection Procedure: The Selection Procedure will be as per Govt. Office Memo. No: AHE.239/2021/68 Dated 24.01.2022.
- Interview Date & Venue: Interview date and venue will be informed later personally to the selected candidates through e-mail.
- Official website link: Janata College, Kokrajhar
For More Details: Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about Janata College recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.