DC Office Bongaigaon Latest Recruitment News 2023 – 01 Vacancy
Deputy Commissioner (DC) Office Bongaigaon
(Receiving of application ended on 1-OCT-2023)
DC Office Bongaigaon has released employment notification regarding recruitment for Revenue Sheristadar Post. The vacancies for Revenue Sheristadar Post have a total vacancy of 01 post. The application will be closed on 1st October 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in Deputy Commissioner (DC) Office Bongaigaon follow our website and know much more.
- Last Date of Application : 1st October 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
(1) Revenue Sheristadar :
- Vacancies : 01 Post in Total
- Age Criteria : Age limit is not specified.
- Application Mode : OFFLINE
- Location of Job : Bongaigaon , Assam
- Salary: Scale pay Band (PB-3) = Grade pay (Rs. 22,000-97,000 + 11,500/-) Per month
Educational Qualifications and Experience :
The Candidate should have worked at least 15 years of continuous service in different branches of any of the Deputy Commissioner’s establishment in any district of Assam. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience and working knowledge of different branches in General and of the Revenue Branch in particular of a Deputy Commissioner’s amalgamated establishment.
How to Apply DC Office Bongaigaon Recruitment 2023 :
Step 1: Open official website www.bongaigaon.assam.gov.in
Step 2: Click on Recruitment section.
Step 3: Click on Application Form.
Step 4: Fillup all the tab with your details.
Step 5: Send your application form with all documents or testimonials to the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon during Office hours on working days on or before 01/10/2023.
Important Web-Links of DC Office Bongaigaon Recruitment :
- Click here to view the advertisement (Published in “The Assam Tribune“ on 2nd Sep 2023 page no : 11)
- More Jobs at Assam
Official website link: DC Office Bongaigaon
অসম চৰকাৰৰ প্ৰতিটো চাকৰিৰ খবৰ পোনপ্ৰথমে আপোনাৰ মোবাইলত পাবলৈ যোগদান কৰক:-
|Telegram Channel||Join Now|
DC Office Bongaigaon Latest Recruitment News 2022
DC (Deputy Commissioner) Office Bongaigaon has released notification regarding recruitment for Head Assistant post. The vacancies for Head Assistant post has a total vacancy of 01 post. The application is starting on 03rd November 2022 and will be closed on 30th November 2022. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment in DC Office Bongaigaon, Latest job and vacancy news in DC Office Bongaigaon follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 03rd November 2022
- Last Date of Application: 30th November 2022
- Vacancies: 01 post in Total
- Age Criteria: Age Limit is not specified.
- Application Mode: OFFLINE (Addressed to – The Office of Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon on or before 30.11.2022)
- Location of Job: Bongaigaon, Assam
The applicant must have rendered atleast 10 (Ten) years of continuous service as Senior Assistant including Supervisory Assistant and gathered experiences of working in different branches of the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioners of the State of Assam.
Pay Band Rs.22,000/- to Rs.87,000/- and Grade Pay Rs.10,300/- per month plus other allowances.
- Application Fees: Application is not required.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on previous experience and as per recommendation of the Interview Board.
- Interview Date & Venue: Will be informed later personally to the selected candidates.
- Official website link: Government of Assam – Bongaigaon District
For More Details: Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about DC Office Bongaigaon recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.