SBI Latest Recruitment News 2022
SBI, State Bank of India has released notification regarding recruitment for Junior Associates Post. The vacancies are Assistant Junior Associates post has a total vacancy of 258 posts. The application is starting on 07th September 2022 and will be closed on 27th September 2022. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment in SBI, Latest job and vacancy news in SBI follow our website and know much more.
- Starting Date of Application: 07th September 2022
- Last Date of Application: 27th September 2022
- Vacancies: 258 posts in total
- Age Criteria: Age Limit is 20 to 28 years. The upper age relaxation limit for SC/ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years, PwD(Gen/EWS) – 10 years, PwD(SC/ST) – 15 years, PwD (OBC) – 15 years, Ex-Servicemen / Disable Ex-Servicemen – Actual period of service rendered in defense service + 3 years (8 years for disable Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST)subject to max. age of 50 years, Widows / Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried – 7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General / EWS,38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
- Application Mode: Online(Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2022. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking)
- Location of Job: Assam
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.11.2022.
Final Year Candidates: Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30.11.2022.
Local Language Proficiency: The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State/UT, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT.
- Salary Scale: 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Payment Method: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI.
- Important Dates:
- Selection process: Written exam with interview round.
- Official website link: https://SBI.nic.in
For More Details: Click Here to Download The Official Notification & The Application Form
The latest updates and news about SBI recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.