Nalbari Police Latest Recruitment News 2022
Nalbari Police has released notification regarding recruitment for Data Entry Operator (DEO) post. The vacancies for Data Entry Operator (DEO) post have a total vacancy of 07 posts. The application is starting on 05th December 2022 and will be closed on 15th December 2022. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in Nalbari Police follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 05th December 2022
- Last Date of Application: 15th December 2022
- Written Test Date: 18th December 2022
Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Vacancies: 07 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: Applicants must be between 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2022 to apply for the post.
- Application Mode: OFFLINE (Offline application will be received at Office of the Superintendent of Police, Nalbari on or before 15th December, 2022)
- Location of Job: Nalbari, Assam
Applicant applying for the must be passed Higher Secondary (HSSLC) / 12th Examination and have a Degree / Diploma in Computer Application from any reputed Institute / Organization recognized by AICTE.
Candidates should have typing speed of 30 (Thirty) words per minute both English and Assamese. Preference will be given to those —
- Who have already worked as DEO for CCTNS on production of proper documents.
- Who have working experience as DEO in Govt. organization for more than 1 (one) year.
Rs.20,000/- per Month with annual increment of 3%.
- Application Fees: Application Fees is not required.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Typing Test & Viva-voce.
- Interview Date & Venue: Will be informed later personally through e-mail.
- Official website link: Assam Police, Govt. of Assam
The latest updates and news about Nalbari Police recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.