CISF Latest Recruitment News 2023 – 215 Vacancies
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
(Receiving of application ended on 28-Nov-2023)
CISF has released employment notification regarding recruitment for Constable (General Duty) Posts. The vacancies for Constable (General Duty) Post have a total vacancy of 215 posts. The application is starting on 30th Oct 2023 and will be closed on 28th Nov 2023. The job location is Assam. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment, latest job and vacancy news in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) follow our website and know much more.
- Stating Date of Application: 30th Oct 2023
- Last Date of Application: 28th Nov 2023
Posts & Vacancies:
(1) Constable (General Duty)
- Vacancies: 215 posts in Total
- Age Criteria: 18 to 23 years of age as of 01/08/2023.
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Location of Job: All India
- Salary: Rs. 25,500/- to 81,100/- Per Month
- OBC candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- Class 12th pass from a recognised educational Institution with credit of representing State / National / International in games, Sports and Athletics.
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- EWS Candidates: Rs.100/-
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- ST Candidates: Free
- SC Candidates: Free
- Trial Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply CISF Recruitment 2023:
Step 1: Open official website www.cisfrectt.cisf.gov.in
Step 2: Click on Career / Recruitment section.
Step 3: Click on Apply Online Link.
Step 4: Fillup all the tab with your details.
Step 5: Make Payment. (If Applicable).
Step 6: After successfully done candidates are advised to take print out of application form for future references.
Important Web-Links of CISF Recruitment
Official website link: CISF
অসম চৰকাৰৰ প্ৰতিটো চাকৰিৰ খবৰ পোনপ্ৰথমে আপোনাৰ মোবাইলত পাবলৈ যোগদান কৰক:-
CISF Latest Recruitment News 2022
CISF has released notification regarding recruitment for Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable posts. The vacancies Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable posts has a total vacancy of 540 posts. The application is starting on 26th September 2022 and will be closed on 25th October 2022. The job location is All Over India. Further news regarding eligibility, vacancies, age criteria, official website link, educational qualification, application fees everything is given below. To know more about recruitment in CISF, Latest job and vacancy news in CISF follow our website and know much more.
- Starting Date of Application: 26th September 2022
- Last Date of Application: 25th October 2022
Posts & Vacancies:
Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): 122 Posts
Head Constable (Ministerial): 418 Posts
- Vacancies: 540 posts in total
- Age Criteria: Age Limit is 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories.
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Location of Job: All Over India
The candidates must have Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent on or before closing date of receipt of Online Application Form.
Other Essential Qualifications:
Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): Dictation:-10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription time- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
Head Constable (Ministerial): English Typing with minimum speed of 35 wpm on Computer (Or) Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 WPM on Computer.
Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- per Month plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Head Constable (Ministerial): Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- per Month plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
- Application Fees: Fee payable :Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only). Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Female and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are exempted from payment of fee.
- Selection process: The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Written Examination under OMR Based/Computer Based Test (CBT Mode), Skill Test (Dictation & Transcription for Assistant sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Typing Test for Head Constable (Ministerial) ) and Medical Examination.
- Examination & Skill Test Dates: Will be informed in the Official Website.
- Official website link: https://cisfrectt.in
For More Details: Click Here to Download Official Notification
The latest updates and news about CISF recruitment in various job openings are informed above and for more updates regarding form filling, and much more you can follow our website for latest news. Apply as soon as the application releases as it will help you prepare effectively.